Star Trek Klingon K't'inga 1:350 Scale Model Kit
! 2 feet long !
- Klingon Empire Defense Force appearing in the [Star Trek] series Kutingga class spacecraft is a representative name for Klingon, you can see its success through theatrical version and TV series.
- Many fans have excited themselves in the intimidating appearance scene, especially in Star Trek theatrical release first work (TMP).
- Kringon fleet's flagship cruiser is completely kitted with a completely new mold.
- Big scale of 1/350 and fans will be fascinated with thorough reproduction of details detail making use of that scale.
- The Star Trek researchers selected from the United States thoroughly researched photographing props and reproduced the form and detail.
- CAD design makes parts matching very good, it can be assembled without stress as a large kit.
- The key points are transformed into transparent parts, so how to enjoy is expanded, such as sticking to electric decoration.
- In addition, for those who want to easily decorate electricity, a separate genuine electric kits kit will be released at the same time.
- Since it is genuine, it is possible to enjoy electric decoration without applying remodeling etc.
- Star Trek fans, Klingon fans have been waiting for.
- Complete new mold
- Big size model of total length 609 mm × full width 438 mm
- The dome part of the bridge also has a detail-packed resin part as an optional part
- Dome display stand included
- Large Klingon insignia depicted on the hull is reproduced with a decal
- Using an optional genuine lighting kit, it is possible to easily apply electric decoration
- Number of parts 133 points
Customers also viewed
CAD $214.50CAD $186.51