James Bond SkyFall
A new battleship appears in Fujimi's 1/3000 scale line of warship dioramas! Well, perhaps not technically a battleship, but Gunkanjima in Japanese translates to Battleship Island! Now abandoned, Gunkanjima was a coal mine in operation from 1887 until 1974. The island was featured as a location in the James Bond film "Skyfall."
According to the manufacturer:
- Runners are divided into base parts, housing parts, crane and ship.
- The west side of the island is partly molded separate to make it easy to reproduce distinctive features and color tones.
- To reproduce the surrounding sea, one sea plate molded in blue is included.
- Stickers and decals are included.
- Island parts molded in grey plastic.
The image is a prototype. Actual product may differ.