- ParaGrafix - Model Kit Upgrades
- Star Trek - USS Franklin Photoetch Set - PGX212
U.S.S. Franklin Photoetch Set
Super-detail the new U.S.S. Franklin kit from Moebius Models. This 0.010” photoetched brass set includes:
- Detailed, lightable* bridge interior, including the option of incorporating the edge-lit steps leading down to the helm/navigation station.
- All visible bridge stations and chairs. (Duplicates included in event of loss or damage.)
- Lightable thrusters in two different styles.
- Primary hull window drilling templates to correct the oval kit windows. (If the builder wishes, he/she can simply install the templates as they incorporate etched-in panel lines.
- Registry name and numbers in the correct typeface and proper depth. (Includes the alternate “U.S.S. Frank Lin” name which is used in the bridge commission plaque.)
- Alternate engraved registries and numbers for other ships of this class.
- Display stand lettering for U.S.S. Franklin in the registry typeface.
- Three Star Fleet division insignia in the “Kelvin timeline” style.
* Electronics not included.
FOR KIT: Moebius Models 975