- ParaGrafix - Model Kit Upgrades
- Star Trek - Enterprise - 1/600 Scale Photoetch Set for Revell Germany Kit - PGX157
Star Trek - Enterprise - 1/600 Scale Photoetch Set for Revell Germany Kit - PGX157
Revell Enterprise Photoetch Set
Upgrade the details for Revell of Germany’s new USS Enterprise starship kit.
This all-new photoetch set features:
- Pre-Smithsonian-renovation-accurate grillwork for the warp engines and pylons (slightly rescaled, but to the original proportions). Through holes are provided for those builders who want to light the engine grills.
- Three versions of the impulse engine exhaust (solid, lightable, and “grilled”). The exhausts are proportioned to the filming miniature rather than the Revell kit.
- Warp engine turbines.
- Two different versions of the “bussard collector” clamps.
- Dedication plaques, accurate to the series’ bridge set and sized to fit on the display stand. Names match the three sets of decals included with the kit.
- Starfleet and Klingon emblems.
- Even an in-scale bridge! The bridge’s base is designed so that lighting (if included by the builder) shines into the bridge at the locations of the display screens.
FOR KIT: Revell 04880