Newly tooled plastic model kit premiere from Squadron Models of the infamous German WWII Haunebu II project. This historic kit is a 1/72nd scale model of one of the most top secret projects of Hitler’s Germany.
- It includes 125 total parts with complete detailed interior featuring three main operating consoles and nine crew seats, graded floor, electro-magnetic conductor, incredible three piece upper exterior detail and forward bunker housing.
- Two piece bottom disc, incorporating a fully retractable entrance ramp with extension. The kit also features a main turret with detachable (if desired) roof, housing 2 x 110mm canon.
- Also featured in the kit is detailed landing gear with the choice of being closed or extended, 4 rotating ball turrets each displaying 2 x 80mm guns and 1 clear sprue with injection molded windows.
- State of the art Instruction Manual with full color profile and painting guide.
- Decals by Cartograph. Brief history of the Hannebu II also incorporated into the booklet. Packaged in a deluxe box with protective sleeve including original artwork suitable for framing.
- Setting a new standard in plastic model kits, this the very first kit from Squadron Models – Helping History Take Flight.
- Premium version consists of a resin upgrade set to convert the military version into a civilian platform that includes: very detailed top deck/observation bunker. Rear port, choice of top dome (resin or vacu-form acetate), 12 upgraded wheels, radome disc for main upper body, bottom cover discs (4) to replace kit ball turrets with choice of installing laser units or clear bulbs.
- Haunebu kit also features beautiful decal markings to represent a civilian space-expeditionary livery. Comes with exquisite Falcon clear vacu-canopies.
- Also includes: State of the art Instruction Manual with full color profile and painting guide, brief history of the Hannebu II also incorporated into the booklet. Packaged in a deluxe box with protective sleeve including original artwork suitable for framing.
Customers also viewed