Sci-Fi & Fantasy Modeller Volume 8
Volume 8 is set to make your new year sizzle with the very best in genre modelling articles and features from around the globe! How's this for a sensational line-up:
- Alfred Wong - An in-depth interview with the master-making maestro, featuring shots from his collection that will have you drooling into your Cornflakes.
- Scope Dog Peter Weir builds the amazing new Japanese metal-option kit.
- F-116 an experimental plane from Joe 90 is given the Mike Adamson expert scratchbuilding treatment.
- Bespin for a tenner? Is it possible to recreate a convincing Cloud City skyline, complete with spaceships, for just a few pounds? Gary Welsh shows you how.
- Moebius 2008 what's in store for us over the next twelve months from this major new force in genre injection kits? SFFM has the answers, plus exclusive shots of the upcoming Seaview, Chariot and Space Pod releases.
- Easykits a review of the latest Star Wars pre-painted quartet from Revell.
- Platz Enterprises Andy Pearson builds the Enterprise-B straight from the box, whilst your humble Ed battle-damages the C.
- More magic from Neill concluding a two-part look at Neill Gorton's creature-making for the third season of Doctor Who, covering scarecrows, weeping angels and Toclafane don't Blink!
- Jason Eaton modifies the 1/20th Wave Maschinen Krieger AFS Mk II.
- Moebius Voyager it's back, the rarest of Aurora kits under an enterprising new label.
- Buck Rogers Ranger 3 SF&FM unfreezes Fantastic PlasticÕs remarkable resin shuttle.
...plus much, much more!