- Sci-Fi & Fantasy Modeller Books
- Sci-Fi & Fantasy Modeller 3
Sci-Fi & Fantasy Modeller Volume 3
Now formatted as a 100 page "book", the same team from the classic British magazine brings new tips, tricks, articles, and indispensible information on building sf models and kits.
The brand new issue is Volume 3 including:
- Amazing Captain Nemo figure conversion.
- Extensive, all-new Mike Trim interview and book review, including dirtying-down techniques for UFO craft revealed and amazing photographs and artwork.
- Mike Tucker's large-scale Columbia FX Awesome 2001 Orion and pod lighting project.
- Classic Dr Who Cyberman suit build.
- Product Enterprise figures-special feature.
- New Battlestar Galactica 1/48 Raptor scratchbuild.
- Fine Molds TIE fighter/Interceptor kits built and reviewed.
- Lee Allwood replica puppet heads update.
- Giant Aliens 1/6 scale remote control Armoured Personnel Carrier.
- Product Enterprise new release reviews including Gay Ellis figure.
- Vehicles of the Imagination - scratchbuilt Achilles spacecraft.
- FAB 1 scratchbuild step-by-step.
- Now available direct in the United States from Fabgearusa!
- More great models from England, plus a new Mike Trim Interview!
...Plus much more!
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers also viewed