Out of This World Modeling goes way beyond the basics with a chapter on the Venator class Star Destroyer. Author Nicholas Sagan details the model with 3D printed parts, and lights it up with LEDs and fiber optics.
Here is a full list of the subjects featured in the book. .
- Explore new techniques, seek out new projects by Aaron Skinner (USS Enterprise, 1:1000 scale)
- Spray on target when airbrushing by Aaron Skinner (X-Wing, 1:48 scale)
- Produce purr-fect plastic figures by Joe Hudson (Catwoman, 1:8 scale)
- Improve and pose post-apocalyptic foes by Brett W. Avants (Maschinen Krieger 1:20 figures)
- Light up the supersonic Dragonfly by Jeff Pollizzotto (Jonny Quest Jet)
- Paint a fantastic Flaptter by Aaron Skinner (Castle in the Sky Flaptter, 1:20 scale)
- Elevate Boba Fett to contest quality by Jeff Pollizzotto (1:12 scale)
- Sink your claws into a superhero by Tim Kidwell (Wolverine, 1:8 scale)
- Holy simple modeling techniques by Mat Irvine (Batmobile, 1:25 scale)
- Make a Viper see red by Brad Hair (Viper Mk II, 1:32 scale)
- Working with resin is a ball by Aaron Skinner (Dark Star Xenomorph, 1:8 scale)
- Master Gundam style by Steve Pontius (RX-78-02, 1:100 scale)
- Try a super stellar vinyl vignette by Aaron Skinner (Groot and Rocket, 1:9 scale)
- Replicate an extraterrestrial RV by Mat Irvine (Lost in Space Chariot, 1:24 scale)
- Light and detail a Star Destroyer by Nicholas Sagan (Venator class, 1:2256 scale)
- Start a starfighter from scratch by Ro Annis (Y-Wing prototype)
There is a little something for everyone in this book. With hundreds of photos, every project, every process, every step is fully detailed here.
Customers also viewed
1:32 Diecast Flying Sub from Voyage To The Bottom Of The Sea with Lights, Sounds and a Remote Control