Battlestar Galactica Photoetch & Decal Set
Paragrafix PGX 133
Update the new Battlestar Galactica model from Moebius Models.
With over 90 pieces, this photoetch set moves this already amazing kit to all new levels.
- Series correct raised lettering for the ship's name plate & registry numbers.
- Decals for the name plate to eliminate the need for delicate painting.
- Name plates, registry numbers, and decals for the other 11 Battlestars (using names from the original 1970s program).
- Museum windows for the starboard flight deck.
- Replacement super-detailed main turrets. (With extras.)
- Easy-fold girders for the flight decks to add extra realism.
- BONUS: Three in-scale copies of Colonial One to fit in the flight deck let you decide how you'd like it displayed.
Watch this video to see how easy it is to fold up the ribs for the flight deck interior.
Just a quick video showing how to install the landing bay inserts for the new Battlestar Galactica kit from Moebius Models and marketed in Europe by Revell. You can find this set at http://www.paragrafix.biz/product_detail.asp?PPartNum=pgx133
Folding the La...Just a quick video showing how to install the landing bay inse...