- Total 5 drivers - 4x 1.5" drivers and 1 3.5" long-throw woofer.
- High intensity dual pipe lighting rings with microprocessor controlled lighting effects.
- iPod Nano, iPod Touch (1-3rd gen), iPhone (1, 3g, 3gs, 4) compatible.
- 1x 3.5mm auxiliary audio input for addition MP3, notebook or other audio sources.
- Auto POWER UP/POWER SAVE senses signal before shutting down or turning on.
Monster¨ Technology: A Total Immersion of Light and Sound
Monster proudly unveils the future of sight, sound and style, inspiredby the iconic disc featured in Disney''s epic film, Tron.
With itssoothing, luminous glow, the dual-pipe lighting rings on the Tron LightDisc Sound Dock come alive to the rhythm of your favorite music.
Thisdazzling synchronized display is more than a conversation piece - it''s atechnological work of art that brings the world of Tron straight intoyour home or office.
Exclusive Access to Monster¨ Game Grid Visualizer and Alarm Clock
Compatible only with the Tron Light Disc Sound Dock,
the MonsterVisualizer is the first app to synchronize high-resolution graphics withyour music and real lights seamlessly.
The Monster-designed Light DriveSystem uses sophisticated microprocessors to individually control theLight Ring''s LEDs.
With the Monster Visualizer, your music now controlsthe Light Disc''s LED array.
High-definition, High-performance Sound only Monster Can Deliver
The powerful five-speaker 2.1 system features four high-performancedrivers that deliver ultra-crisp highs,
a clear midrange, and extendedlow-end effects. For an even richer sound experience, the downfiringsubwoofer produces room-filling bass.
An automatic detector selects iPod¨/iPhone¨or auxiliary input when it receives a signal.
Also included is a 3.5 mmauxiliary audio input for your additional mp3 players, laptops,desktops, and other audio sources.
- Product Dimensions:12.2 x 12.2 x 8.9 inches ; 6.4 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 10 pounds
- Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S.
- ASIN: B004443WQM
- Item model number: 132727
it''s a technological work of art that brings the world of Tron straight into your home or office.