Andersonic issue 15
- Tony Harding interview - a new interview with Century 21's effects assistant on Captain Scarlet, Joe 90, Secret Service and UFO. Tony talks about hist ime at the studio, what he thought of the set-up, the changes made for UFO, as well as his time on Doctor Who for which he designed K9.
- Tony Roper interview - sound editor from Captain Scarlet up to UFO. Tony talks about his duties, how they fitted the sound effects to the episodes and just how powerful Derek Meddings' explosions really were.
- Stingray / Treasure Down Below - a look at the original script of this early colour episode written by Dennis Spooner, with comparisons to the finished episode. And find out what Parker had to do with selling fake treasure maps in Casablanca...
- Gerry Anderson Tributes - following the passing of Gerry Anderson, our writers recall what Gerry''s work has meant to them.
- RAF Cosford Event review - a look back at the ''Flights of Fantasy'' exhibition last November.
- UFO / The Responsibility Seat - we take a look at an underrated UFO episode and find there's more to it than meets the eye. Sam Denham separates the UFOs from the weather balloons.
- Paperback Writers - we look at the range of Thunderbirds novels currently available and talk to writers Joan Marie Verba and Anthony Taylor along with illustrator Steve Kyte.
- StripStory - in the first of a (probably) regular feature, we look at an individual comic strip story to see what makes it tick. This issue -Countdown's ''Return of the Rock Snakes''.
- Cover model by David Sisson.