Andersonic issue 14
- Robert Easton interview - an interview with the late Stingrayvoice artiste (Phones, X-20) in which he discusses his time working on the series, working with Don Mason and Peter Lorre, and his views on Stingray after over 40 years.
- Terry Adlam interview - Special effects assistant on Terrahawks & Space Police and creator of Dick Spanner, Terry discusses his time working on Gerry Anderson's 80s series... oh,and some modest productions by a bloke called George Lucas.
- UFO / The Patriot a look at this unfilmed UFO script with recollections and comments from writer Leo Eaton. A UFO crashes in the middle of a civil war in an African country and Straker must recover the alien pilot before his existence is revealed to the world...
- Keith Miles - short Q&A with the writer of Space:1999''s ''All That Glisters'' episode.
- Manual Control! - a look at the genesis of the new Thunderbirds Haynes Manual.
- Killed In Supermarionation - with all those guns and missiles on the show, was violence handled appropriately in Century 21''s puppet series? We're not so sure...
- Space:1999 / The Testament of Arkadia - was it the best ending the series never had? A review of the final episode of Space:1999''s epic first series.
- UFO / Mindbender - one of UFO''s most memorable episodes reviewed, with a detour into the twilight zone for Ed Straker.
- Thunderbirds / Cry Wolf - two writers dissect a classic Thunderbirds episode - one in favour, one not.
- The A-Z of Joe 90 - final part.
- Cover image by Keith McNeill.
UK''s Anderson Fanzine! UFO - Space 1999 - More! Imported